If you are considering seeking my service, but aren’t sure if it is an appropriate course of action for you, perhaps one of these common life struggles (below) may resonate with you. I have professional experience supporting people in all of these areas, and more. Please feel free to contact me to chat about other concerns you may have – it would be a privilege to work with you, wherever and however you find yourself today.
-Navigating difficult relationships : personal, professional, institutional, etc.
-Self harm, suicidal ideation, and all the many ways we cope and survive.
-Sadness, loss, grief, despair, shame, guilt, and self-sabotage.
-Worry, anxiousness, panic; fear, a perpetual sense of un-safety.
- Shame, guilt, and the desire to disappear or hide .
- Anger, frustration, irritability, bitterness, rage.
-Managing fraught relationships with substances or other addictions.
-Distress or discomfort around food and/or in your own body.
- Avoiding or tiptoeing around triggers; unwanted flashbacks.
- Alienation, isolation, loneliness, feeling disconnected from yourself or the world.
- Surviving racism, ableism, xenophobia, colonialism & capitalism.
-Confusion or disorientation; fear of what’s next; managing difficult transitions.
- Feeling unpurposeful; difficulty self-defining or self-realizing; existential questions
- Struggles of identity: gender, sexuality, race, etc.
- A sense of not belonging/ feeling othered in your body, family, workplace or world.